Thursday, May 15, 2014

The Art of Following


Inspiration for my photo project comes from the intsagram page of muradosmann made by Murad Osmann from Russia. The concept of his photos include him following around his very beautiful girlfriend, hand in hand, around the world capturing the beauty of every place they visit within his photos.I have been following Murad photos for some time now, through them he is able to take his viewers on a journey full of wonders and beauty from location to location. 

I would like to try and attempt to do the same. Although I don't have the ability to teleport place to place or the presence of a girlfriend, I decided to take the concept in my own direction. I have decided to constraint myself to the beauty of Cape Ann and substitute girls for dogs. 

1 comment:

  1. Kevin, where are your portfolio images for your final? And you must return the school's professional camera.

    ReplyDelete